Monday, June 13, 2011

Enabler Alert - Estate Sales...

I wanted to tell you a bit about a new link in the right hand side-bar....

It is a link that will take you to a web-site that hosts a list of one of my favorite activities....


How fun is that??  You know how much I love shopping for vintage finds and incorporating them into my art.  Well I know many of you out there enjoy it as much as I do.  At this web-site you can search by state to find dates and times for the various sales going on in any given area.  Most of the listings also have a description of  a few of the items for sale and some even offer photos.  So if you're ready for some fun shopping time be sure to check them out.  You might just find a gem you didn't know you couldn't live without - LOL!!

4 comments:

  1. OH WOW! My husband is going to shoot me! But, I will pass this on to my kids in TX. They are looking for some new sofas etc... might find a deal, who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl you are too good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPPEE!!! I'm on it..Thanks Roni! You are tooooo good to us!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!