Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stickles Saturday ~ Relax!!

It's cold again here in Indiana.  We had been a bit spoiled because we had a couple weeks of really nice warm weather...temps in the 50's with sunshine!  But alas...that did not last long and we're back down in the 30's with drab and dreary skies. 

Why am I talking about the weather???  Well, I thought this card might cheer myself and anyone else who is longing for those warm sunny summer days :)

Relax - Summer Stickles Card

Ahhhh, makes me feel all warm inside. 
Too bad it doesn't do much for the outside of me - LOL!!!

This card was created with a combination of Liquid Pearls (clouds, waves & shells), Distress Inks (coloring the sky, sea and sand) and Stickles Glitter Glue (scattered about the entire card).

I guess this warm scene will have to do for now while I wait for summer!
Hope you all are having a super weekend!

7 comments:

  1. OMG Roni -

    This is outstanding! I love how this turned out. Mmmm, I can feel that warm sun!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Roni! I would love some warm sun on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! I live a block from the Pacific Ocean and while it is sunny at the moment, we've had more than our share of rain lately! Did you make the shells from stamps? If so, what stamps are they? You have captured the feel of things here so well!! Thanks for sharing prt of my world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your use of Liquid pearls. My next project is going to include using them. You are so inspirational, thank you for sharing all of your great ideas.
    Chilly and breezy here in Dartmouth Nova Scotia too!
    Have a great day everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a relaxing, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that card....it makes me want to touch it for all the textures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!