Friday, March 11, 2011

Just For Fun Friday - Spring in Orange

Happy Friday!

I decided to do a little something different the next couple weeks for Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Friday.  I thought  it might be fun to share Spring cards by color!  It's always fun to challenge yourself and today for me the challenge is Orange...it's not a color I normally reach for so that is what I'm starting out with.

Here are my orange Spring cards....

I stamped these flowers on some orange Bazzill Bling cardstock.  I used a pom-pom and chalks to color the flowers then added a bit of sparkle with some Stickles.

JFF - 3-11-11 Roni 003

I love the "Sketched Lily" image...I think it's beautiful and you can go in so many color directions with it.  Sticking with my orange theme I colored it using several shades of Distress Inks in orange and yellow.  The pattern paper was something in my scrap basket that seemed to match.

JFF - 3-11-11 Roni 005

Be sure to check out the Just For Fun blog to see what the rest of the Just For Fun Girls have cooked up for you this week!!

I'll be back a bit later today with the 1500 post winner as well as a fun St. Patrick's Day Charm idea :)

See you then!!

4 comments:

  1. Funny! I have been really into orange lately! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roni -

    Orange is not a color I would think as making the focal color on a card. But it really does love awesome. I love both cards, but I absolutley adore your first one!!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your studies in orange are fabulous! Orange is such a social color - it really draws me in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!