Monday, November 29, 2010

Winners - Push Pin & Clock Parts

Well I *thought* these posted this weekend but obviously it didn't publish before my Internet went out :S...  I don't know what's going on with it but the whole cable just shuts off for a few seconds and then reboots it's self.  It's driving me nuts because it's so random...I loose everything I'm working on when it happens.

Anyway, the winners are....

Vintage Charm Push Pins....

The winner is...Judith!!!

Judith said...


What a clever idea! I really like the idea of using Scrabble tiles...hmm...have a bag upstairs...gotta go!!

November 16, 2010 6:58 PM

and
 
the winner of the clock parts is....
 
Fuzzy White Dogs!!!!
 
Fuzzy White Dogs said...


Great idea! I have a couple of game boxes from my childhood. The smaller one is a Tiddly Wink box & I've been wanting to do something with it so it'd be where I could enjoy it & not just sitting on a shelf. This may just be the answer!

As a child my favorite board game was Monopoly & this Summer I had fun introducing my granddaughters to it. We had so much fun! What is YOUR favorite board game Roni?

November 19, 2010 4:34 PM

Congratulations ladies!!!

Please send me your snail mail addy so I can get your prize in the mail :)

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! Thank you Roni, I'm so excited to be a winner! Thank you so much ~ you made my day! Can't wait to make the clock & send you a pic!

    Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS Judith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations lucky ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!