Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tile Winner!!

It's time to draw the WinnerS for the tile charms...

Yes, that's right I said Winners :)  I have 3 sets of tile charms ready to be altered...

The winners are (determined by random.org)...

Lesley

Lesley said...


Roni I have been visiting your blog for ages but especially now with all your Christmas ideas.
These Bamboo charms are amazing and I would love to win them.
My fav cookie at Christmas is homemade not store bought shortbread. Yummmy
Happy Thanksgiving to you.
L

November 24, 2010 8:14 PM
 
Char
 
Char- The Mad Shopper said...


My favorite Christmas cookie is the gingerbread men.

November 27, 2010 7:51 PM

and
 
Gosdmixedmediagirl!!
 
godsmixedmediagirl said...


I LOVE these! Where did you get the tiles? Also what type of glue did you use for the transfer? As for my favorite Christmas cookie...hmmmm I think it would be the good ole fashion sugar cookie :)

November 23, 2010 2:10 PM

Congratulations Everyone...
please send me your snail mail addies so I can get your tiles in the mail :)

1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry I am sooooooooooo late! I just saw that I won! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!