Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Queen Kat Designs Royal Blog Hop Tuesday - Merry Christmas!

Happy Tuesday!

It's Queen Kat Designs Royal Blog Hop Tuesday and time for another great card sketch!

Here is the sketch everyone in the royal court is working from....

QKD - 11-30

and here is what I came up with....

QKD - 11-30 001

Instead of ribbon I used some fun printed masking tape (like TH's Ideaology tape but only in color).  I love how you can still see the background stuff through the tape!

Be sure to hop on over to Queen Kat Designs and check out the great sale going on ~ 40% off rubber stamps and 60% off acrylic stamps PLUS 40% off all of the past kits still in stock!!! 
Can't pass up a bargain like that ;)

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card Roni - I love the greens and pinks together, so pretty.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Christmas card Roni! It is just so festive. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! Looks like this is a sketch for me! I'm off to my creative zone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Roni! Love all the elegant swirls and the sparkle. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love that tape! What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!