Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Queen Kat Designs Royal Blog Hop Tuesday - Happy Harvest!

Hi Friends!

It's time again for Queen Kat Designs Royal Blog Hop Tuesday :)

I hope you're all having a wonderful week so far...

Today we've got another super card sketch to share and inspire you...

QKD - 11-09

and here is the card I created using this months Get Inked - Vintage Harvest set....

QKD 11-9-10 002

Be sure to check out Queen Kat Designs for these and all of the wonderful stamps used by the rest of the Royal Court creations in today's blog hop.

Stop back in later today as I have the first ornament in my
25 Days of Hand Crafted Gifts and Ornaments!

I'm so excited...I actually have WAY more ideas than days which is why I'm starting early ;)  I have lots of "extras" planned to share with you.

See you then!

6 comments:

  1. what a great card and nice use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love your wheat stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of your card today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an enjoyable blog to read. Love your harvest card and all the other creations you have shared. Thank you. your creations are truly inspirational.

    Happy crafting

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!