Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Queen Kat Designs Royal Blog Hop Tuesday - Happy Harvest!

Happy Fall Friends!

Today as you know is Queen Kat Designs Royal Blog Hop!  This week is sketch week and here is the sketch we're all going to use....

QKD - 11-02

and here is what I came up with....

Happy Harvest

This is a sneak peek of the November Get Inked Kit that will be out on the 10th :)  I had to take 2 pics from a couple angles.  The Stickles made my flash act funny ~ the first image shows the Stickles, the second shows more of the color.

QKD 11-2-10 002

QKD 11-2-10 005

This afternoon I'll share a bit more on how I created the background paper on the top of the card. 
Hope you'll join me then :)

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Can't wait to see how you made the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Ronni :O) I love all those fabby colours and the cornstalk image is really great :O)
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a great card!! Excited to see how you created that pretty background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. um- WOW!!! I can't wait to learn more about the background creation because it is amazing. The stamp is a perfect fall image and the colors lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOoooo I like this!! the background is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Roni!

    I did your double pocket card. When you can, visit my blog:

    www.amopapel.blgspot.com

    I also gave credit to you.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Cant wait to learn a new technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roni -

    I love how this card turned out. Your choice of colors is just perfect.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!