Friday, November 12, 2010

Just For Fun Friday...Thanksgiving & Christmas

Happy Friday!!

Today is Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Friday and I've got another mix to share with you...a bit of Thanksgiving/Autumn fun as well as a couple Christmas cards...

Happy Thanksgiving

The Flower Burst image that I used on the background for this card is one of my favorite stamps I have.  It is so versatile depending on the color of ink used as you will see in the next card.  It can be used for all 4 seasons and everything in between.  I love stamps like that!

JFF 11-12 - Ink Stained Roni 003

Season's Greetings Reindeer

Isn't this little deer a hoot!

JFF 11-12 - Ink Stained Roni 002

Vintage Folk Art Santa

This is another stamp I love...well, actually two of them...  The Ticking Background stamp is way cool ~ it has such a great vintage feel about it. I also love this Folk Art Santa

JFF 11-12 - Ink Stained Roni 001

Be sure to check out the Just For Fun Blog
to see what the rest of the Just For Fun Girls
have been up to this week!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Roni! My favorite I think is the Autumn/Thanksgiving card,wonderful colors. I love that Flowerburst stamp and really like the look the ticking stamp makes. Thank you for sharing.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Roni. Just when I think I have plenty of stamps I see where I am lacking. I have a thing for background stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS a cool stamp! Great use of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your cards today Roni! That reindeer is adorable!! What a fun way to send greetings. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!