Friday, November 19, 2010

Just For Fun Friday - Reindeer & Candy Canes

Happy Friday!!!

Woo Hoo...I hope you've all had a wonderful week and have a super weekend planned.  Not sure what we're going to be doing but I hope to get in some crafting time.

Today is of course Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Friday when I share my creations using a select set of Just For Fun rubber stamp images.

Today's challenge included some snowy pines, the lovely flourish reindeer and a candy cane.  Here is what I came up with....

JFF - 11-19 - Ink Stained Roni 003

JFF - 11-19 - Ink Stained Roni 001

JFF - 11-19 - Ink Stained Roni 002

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Just For Fun design team came up with
~ you can check it out on the Just For Fun Blog.

Check back later this afternoon as I have a WAY cool gift idea to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. Roni -

    I love these cards. My absolute favorite is the last one. Oh how that sparkles (has to be the magpie in me - LOL)! They are all awesome.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've fallen in love with those adorable reindeer!! They just make me smile.All of cards do that though! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the last one. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!