Friday, November 5, 2010

Just For Fun Friday - Brrrrrr

YES, it's Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Friday and I've got three fun cards for you today...

First, I'm not sure if it's turned cold where you live yet but it sure has here 40's during the day and 20's at night!!! Brrrrrr......  The weather guys have been calling for light snow here for today and this weekend so a couple of these cards reflect that.  My third card is more in line with what I wish it felt like...a warm Autumn evening... a girl can dream!

Happy Autumn ~ Autumn Evening

JFF 11-5-10 009

Frosty Candy Man!

JFF 11-5-10 012

Reindeer Games

I have to tell you I LOVE these reindeer stamps... I'm still in love with flourish and swirl stamps so these fall right into my "must have" list of goodies.  Here I paired them with copper embossing powder and Alcohol Inks.  

I am actually going to share step by steps on this card this afternoon as it is a variation on the Embossed Alcohol Ink Resist Technique I shared earlier this week.  So be sure to check back later today!

JFF 11-5-10 007

As always all of the stamps used today can be found at


Be sure to check out the Just For Fun Blog to see what the rest of the Just For Fun DT Girls came up with to share with you this week!

5 comments:

  1. Roni -

    I love the cards. They are all beautiful, but my absolute favorite is the Autumn card. You captured that Autumn feel perfectly. I love the Fall, it is my favorite time of year.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really ARE fun cards!! I can't believe how cold it is there. Our nights are your lows and our days are still quite lovely in the mid 60s. It is BRRRR there, but you have these lovely cards that should warm your heart. They sure do mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another round of applause for you! These are all beautiful cards! Can't wait to see your tutorial on the Rindeer card! Thanks again Roni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your reindeer are absolutely gorgeous. I going to look through my stamps now to see if I can do something similar. thanks for the great inspiration from your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!