Saturday, September 25, 2010

World Card Day Winners!!

Thanks to everyone who entered to win the World Card Day Goodie Bags... It was so much fun to read all about your wonderful cards and peek at the ones who left links!  It's such fun to see what everyone is working on.

Well, I have just visited Random.org to pull the winners for the 3 goodie bags to help celebrate World Card Day!! 

And here they are....starting with the two smaller goodie bags....

The first winner is ~ #56 - Judith!!!

Judith said...

I make cards all the time! I donate them in bundles of 4 to the Jervasic Cancer Centre in Hamilton, ON. My friend is receiving treatment for ovarian cancer there. The volunteers are wonderful people, and turn out dozens of hats, headscarves, shawls, etc. Well, I can knit, but you'll get awfully cold waiting for my hats, so, I make cards. I figure the patients can get a few of the many thank you cards they need to write done while they are waiting for their treatment. I left 50 bags of 4 cards with them the last time I went, and they were all gone by the next day!

September 20, 2010 7:03 PM
 
The second winner is #9 ~ Wax Beach Artist!!
 
Wax Beach Artist said...

I made a birthday card for my lovely daughter 2 weeks ago. When she got the card she called to thank me. During our conversation I told her she might need to fluff up the flower. She said no, it looks good flat. Sigh..

September 19, 2010 5:49 PM

And the winner of the Biggie Size Goodie Bag is.... #63 ~ Elena!!

Elena said...

WOW you are a very generous lady...with material gifts from the heart and with instructions and techniques. Your giving attitude is very evident in how you bless others through the gifts God has given you.

I, too, like to bless the people in my life. so I make cards and send them to everyone. This weekend I made four cards. I have a friend Birthday, two volunteers that help me, and a granddaughter this coming Thursday. And I'm out again!!!

Please come and visit me on my blog: seebeautyallaround.blogspot.com

I Love your blog

Elena

September 21, 2010 7:06 AM
 
Congratulations Card Makers!!!
Please e-mail me with your snail mail addy and I will get your cards in the mail on Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much! You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too wish to send my congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!! Card making is a super way to express yourself and to make another's day happier!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!