Monday, September 6, 2010

Ink Stains Booth Decorations

Hi all!

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend...well, extended weekend here in the states.

I wanted to share what I've been working on this weekend...

stuff for my card sales booth for this coming Friday!

My table is going to be draped with a navy blue sheet which I will pin my "Ink Stains" banner on. The tags are the jumbo size ~ each was inked and stamped with some of my images as well as others I love. The ribbon I used to tie all of the tags together is hand dyed to match.

Ink Stains Booth 003

here is a closer look at a few of the tags....

Ink Stains Booth 005

The card will all be housed and displayed as shown in the photo below. My dad made me these boxes to fit the cards ~ I wanted to be able to lay the widest card down w/o messing it up. Each box has little dividers telling people where each theme is located (ex. birthday, thank you, holidays, just for girls, just for guys, etc.) They are painted then inked up.

Ink Stains Booth 002


So, what do you think of the sign and card display?
I've got some mini easels again that Dad made me that will hold a couple signs as well as a bit of collage art. These easels will sit behind the boxes of cards. I also have a large easel that will sit behind the table which will hold some of my rubber stamps which will be for sale as well as card examples made with each.

I have around 220-250 cards ready to go and if I have time I may try to make a few more.

I have a few other things to finish up and then I think I'm ready to go!

I'm getting a bit nervous but Mom will be there so it should be fun no matter how things sell.

14 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous, Roni! I know you'll have a great time and do some great business.... wish I could be there shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! You will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. Everything looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. Everything looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely organized! That will make it easy for your clients. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks totally amazing! I am so happy for you and I wish you all the luck. Your pictures have given me some ideas for some organization around here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fantastic Roni and I 'm sure you'll have a sell out x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you will do fantastic. I'd love to hear how the sales go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are going to do awesome!!!! Love the displays and banners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Roni! Everything looks fabulous! Love the collaged stamp images!

    Good luck on the fair and have fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great Roni!! You are so talented you should do excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sign is really great. Good color choice. I hope you sell out of everything! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great -- hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!