Monday, July 5, 2010

Ink Stained Roni Stamps - Grace & Just a Note Bird

Hi Friends!

I've got 2 more of my stamp designs to share with you today!

As promised, here is another one of my Classy Ladies.

Her name is Grace ~

She is about 1" wide and 3" tall.

Great for ATC's, Cards and More!

I really love her, she is every body's mom...

Ink Stained Roni's Stamps - Grace 001

Ink Stained Roni's Stamps - Grace 004

Ink Stained Roni's Stamps - Grace 003

and

the second set of Bird Stamps....Just a Note Bird

(this card also has a bit of a sneak peek at the final set of bird stamps too!)

Ink Stained Roni Stamps - Just a Note Bird 002

Ink Stained Roni Stamps - Just a Note Bird 003

Ink Stained Roni Stamps - Just a Note Bird 001

Well what do you think of these ones?

Tomorrow I'll have the final set of bird stamps.

6 comments:

  1. I really love your bird, Roni. Lovely and a little bit different from all the others I own and have seen. Cool. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Roni! Congrats on your new line of stamps. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roni -

    Wonderful stamps and love the cards you've created with them. Beautiful.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not WAIT to get my hands on these girls of yours! They are WONDERFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Roni! Loved the cards. On the last one with the bird, what type of cloth did you use? Were the inks distress inks? I really like the looks of it.

    Dawn in OH

    ReplyDelete
  6. I particularly love the birds. Will your stamps be available to your fans in the UK?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!