Sunday, May 23, 2010

Vintage Postcard Sunday ~ Gone to the Birds!

Birds never seem to go out of fashion as these very old postcards go to prove.

These are all from the same series and date from the early 30's.

Not sure what species they are...there wasn't any info about them on the back.

Enjoy!!

vintage birds 004

vintage birds 002

vintage birds 003

vintage birds 001

vintage birds 005

In the coming weeks I thought I would review several Ink Blending Techniques that I originally shared in 08. The IBT seems to have grown in popularity and lots of people have asked and commented about looking for more techniques besides just edging with it.

Also this week we'll wrap up the last set of pages in our BFF Album and I'll be sharing some ideas on how to bind your book/pages.

On Wed. I'll be revealing the mystery paper/stamp designer that I shared earlier this week...nobody has guessed it yet so this should be fun ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful week in store for you!

Have an inky evening!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely images, Roni! Sounds like you have a busy week in store for us--looking forward to it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your vintage Postcard Sundays!! Lovely birds. Can't wait to see more IBT info!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you are going to talk about the IBT. I have just recently started using one because of how much you talk about it and use it. It does have a very different look to it compared to how I usually finish my projects. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!