Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pussy Willow ~ Bird Nest Canvas

Yesterday I shared how to make Faux Pussy Willow using Grapevine Wire and Flower Soft. As promised, I put that pussy willow to use in a little canvas collage I made today!

Here you go....

A New Beginning...
I used 3 willow branches two above and one below that the nest is "sitting on". The background is a mix of Sapphire Distress Ink and Pearl Perfect Pearls mixed in water on white cardstock. The next is brown paper raffia formed into a next holding a real bantam chicken egg

Willow Canvas 002

Willow Canvas 003

Willow Canvas 004

Willow Canvas 005

I think I rather like using the Flower Soft for this...it's very fun and lots less frustrating than trying to find the real thing ;)


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece, Roni! Love the pussywillows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry 'bout that--my comment included the verification code and looked messy---unlike your beautiful work of art. I love how you made the nest and pussy willows.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!