Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Napkin Swap Details

NAPKIN SWAP - FULL!!!
If you're not familiar with using napkins in art they can be used just like any other paper products. I have a section in my book about napkin beeswax collage but you can also use them in decoupage, altered arts, candle making, scrapbooking, ATC's, Gothic Arches, etc.

They are very versatile and LOADS of fun!!


Swap Details:

+ Send 20 Deco/Artsy paper napkins - At least 5"x5" or 12.7cm x 12.7cm folded size (for ideas on what types of napkins we're looking for see this post - napkin ideas)

+ 1 large envie (at least 6x9)

+ return postage - Your return postage must be actual stamps or money. PLEASE - NO meter strips. My post office will not accept these. I have tried in the past and they have always refused them.

Due Date:

June 5th. This is when the napkins must be in my hands....not a mail date.

After all of the napkins have been rec'd I will sort them out and return them to you. We'll end up with 2 each of 10 different designs to use in our art projects!!

Participants:

(Rec'd marked in BLUE)

Group 1

1. Roni

2. Dori (have e-mail)

3. Dawn B in AZ (have e-mail)

4. Cher (have e-mail)

5. Brian (have e-mail)

6. Nella Sabol (have e-mail)

7. Raven (have e-mail)

8. Sequoia (have e-mail)

9. Betsy (have e-mail)

10. Kristy Tyra (have e-mail)


Group #2 -

1. Brenda

2. Karen Kay (have e-mail)

3. Victoria (have e-mail)

4. Lisa (have e-mail)

5. Suzanne (have e-mail)

6. Helen (have e-mail)

7. Louise (have e-mail)

8. Shonna (have e-mail)

9. Becky (have e-mail)

10. Judith (have e-mail)

13 comments:

  1. Hi..please add me Roni...tyvm! Cher

    hilly77 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add me Roni!

    Brian Kasstle
    grizzzcub@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. prutsels at g mail dot com
    Nella sabol
    I would love to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want in on this swap too! Raven K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add me Roni
    Sequoia
    colorfulsunshine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in! ~Betsy
    betsys@softcom.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in! katyra.tyra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please add me, looks like group 2 still has space left! Thank you for putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me, too!

    Vic (Victoria)Sturdevant
    iamvictorias at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn B. sent this to me! Fun idea : ) Please add me.

    Lisa Dalke

    Steglitzokeefe33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im a friend of Lisa D..I love this! please include me
    Thanks Suzanne

    skchevrier@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to play! Sign me up please!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Roni--sorry i have been on vacation and missed some of the details. i will mail mine (or have DH mail them on Wednesday the 26th if the post office is open or the 27th at the latest! thanks chick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!