Sunday, April 25, 2010

400 Followers Steampunk Necklace Give-A-Way Winner!!

The winner of the 400 Follower Steampunk Necklace Give-a-Way is.....

(as chosen by random.org)

Lottie!!!


Lottie said...
This little necklace is utterly stunning - and I would sell my soul to win it.I recycle lots of things for art - I just pick up things around the house on the spur of the moment - and my daughter in law to save all sorts of things.Tin cans - like bean tins, match boxes. I like to visit charity shops and pick up odds and ends from lace to children's toys to recycle.I paint icecream tubs to use in flower arranging - and all the things mentioned so far.Thanks for being a constant source of ideas and inspiration - wouldn't miss a post for all the tea in china
April 21, 2010 12:35 PM


Congratulations Lottie!!

Please send me your snail mail addy so I can get this out in the mail to you :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Lottie didn't have to sell her soul - this is a much better way!
    Congrats Lottie - and I agree, it's a very cool necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very very much - I can't believe I won this.

    sorry I have been absent - I have been having treatment on my eyes - so have had to limit the time I spend on the ocmputer - and enlarge everything.

    This is amazing - and I am overjoyed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!