Friday, March 26, 2010

Ink Stained Card Sketch - 3-26-10

Hi Everyone!

Wow, another week has come and gone... For some reason I seem to be loosing a day or two each week. Never seems like I have enough time for all I want/need to do.

Since Easter is fast approaching I thought I should slip at least one Easter related sketch in here before it's too late. Today's sketch is a shape card...an Easter Egg to be precise!

Here you go...

Ink Stained Card Sketch

3-26-10

Cut away the areas with the lines drawn through.


ink stained sketch 3-26-10 001


And here is my card....


I used Distress Inks, Distress Stickles, Rock Candy Crackle Paint and watercolor pencils to color the bunny. The background stamps are Basic Grey and the bunny/grass is from TAC.


ink stained sketch 3-26-10 002


If you haven't entered any of the recent give-a-way's there is still time...be sure to check the list of them on the right hand side of this page.

Tomorrow I'm planning on a quick and easy but very glitzy card that you can use for any occasion :)


Till then friends ~

Have a wonderful evening!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Roni -

    This is such a sweet card! Its nice to do a shaped card every once in a while. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card! I've only made a few shaped cards. Love the egg shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Roni! It has happened again... this egg card was the free make - it/take-it that I taught on Wed.!!!!! We think alike again. I ran yellow paper through the cuttlebug with the victoria envelope. Attached ribbon across the bottom part of the card ...then a bow. Up the left side I cut 6 butterflies from a 12x12 piece of butterfly paper, and made 3 dimentional butterflies. Of course they were accented with stickles!!!! It came out really cute and everyone who came was very happy with the card. Great minds!!!!!! Dawn in Ohio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!