Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Trans Maxx Winner!!

Goodness, I got so busy last week once I started working on the ornaments I totally forgot to post the winner of the Trans Maxx Give-A-Way.

Without further delays the winner is ....

Christi in CT!!!

Christi in CT said...
I am truly siked about this product! It looks SO easy and beatiful, I really like the etheral look of the glass! Narrow down to my favorite sheet(s)? Are you kidding me? I'll try. . .lol - I adore the Vintage Fairies, DVF112, LOVE cats, so DI130, DI131, of course I like the nests & eggs, DI122 & ALL of those fantastically priced bundles! Oh thanks for the tutorial, Christi
November 24, 2009 7:16 PM

Congrats Christi!

Please send me your snail mail addy and I'll get your goodies in the mail to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!