Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sweet Autumn Gothic Arch

This weeks challenge over at Gothic Arches was Autumn!!!

I'm sure some of you know how much I love this time of year...the colors, sights, sounds. It's just a beautiful time of year here in Indiana! So this was a perfect challenge for me.

I decided to incorporate my favorite metal (copper) into the mix using Sepp Leafing Flakes (on the lattice work). The colors are a bit off...it's more brown but with the flash it washed it completely out and without it gave an odd color to the metal. I'm going to try to take another photo tomorrow in natural sunlight.

Sweet Autumn

Sweet Autumn Gothic Arch 003

If you get a chance ~ give one of these challenges a try.

They are lots of fun!

And remember ~ if Gothic Arches aren't your cup of tea ~ use this challenge to inspire you to create whatever is your thing...be it a card, ATC, scrapbook page, etc.

Just remember to have fun and enjoy yourself!!!

15 comments:

  1. What a beauty! That feather....wow! (thanks for the templates, too.....I have a couple, but I was dying for something new).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! Every element is just so perfect! Love it! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful. I love the colors and especially the lace work. The feathers are a great touch. I tried to use some, but the result wasn't like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love your use of copper, the feathers are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I love the look of this tag! The copper embossing powder is so warm and inviting on here. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? Sepp Leafing Flakes..not embossing powder? Gotta check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sweet autumn project is gorgeous! TFS:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!!!!!! Thanks for the templates--I think gothic arches will be a nice change of pace for me from the standard tags. I also like copper the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and creative arch- lovely use of so many elements and materials with stunning results!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This arch is just brilliant, fantastic, totally awesome, wow, what more can I say. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your arch is gorgeous, the feathers are a perfect accent!
    ~*~ Patty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Roni
    your arch is soooo gorgeous! amazing stamps and composition! I am so happy you could play this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!