Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sneak Peek Technique - Guess What it Is?!?!?

Hi Everyone!

I had planned on actually sharing this technique today but I'm trying to finish up a few Design Team projects that have to be in the mail tomorrow so I didn't have time to do the step by step photos today.

Soooo, I thought I'd tease you instead ;) LOL!!!

Can you guess what and how I did this technique?

Archival Ink 03-09020

Surprise Tech 2

Any ideas?

This little gem is a card holder or mini gift box and I'll also be sharing the template to make it in addition to revealing the technique used in creating the cardstock for it.

OH!!! I also got my partial shipment of books today!!!

If you ordered a copy and haven't rec'd it yet ~ they should be in the mail tomorrow :)

TTFN!!

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!