Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ink Stained Sketch Results 20090612

Well, I didn't get my cards done today ~ we moved all of the garage sale left overs and new items to my Mom's house today and then spent the rest of the day setting up getting ready for tomorrow....I'm wiped out!

BUT, I do have some great cards to share ~ Phinny & Smullis both made cards using the sketch :)

Phinny's Fabulous Card

She used some Glimmer Mists and some way cool QK letters ;) to make this card!

phinny card

And

Smullis made a Father's Day card using the sketch plus the Parched Pigments technique which can be seen on her blog ~ Dragonfly Dreams!

Thanks so very much ladies for sharing your creations with us all!!

Tomorrow I'll have the new Ink Stained Sketch to share ~ hope you all give it a try. Remember if you do and you'd like to share the results with us all, just send me a link or a scan and I'll post it next week!

Crossing my fingers so we'll have good weather...they are calling for some pretty severe storms Fri. night ~ while our sale is in a partially finished building (no roof but it has a tarp) I'm worried because the weather people are talking about high winds, hail or worse! EEK!! Anyway, I'll try to post something Saturday after the sale is over if nothing more to let you all know how it went :)

Talk to you all later and hope you have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh - I didn't realize how terrible that scan is. Please - take my word for it, it's MUCH better IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the card that is posted! i like all of the elements and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, aSs!

    (Pssst... love those initials!! *grin* and your blog has some cool stuff - wreck this journal stuff and the link for cool blog B/Gs - thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cool cards!! I'm going to try and do the next sketch...getting inspired here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!