Monday, February 2, 2009

Streuter GlueFOIL & Glue Film Winner!!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for making you wait but it's the final push for projects in my book (more about that later)

anyway....

without further delay

the winner of the

Streuter GlueFOIL & Glue Film

is....

(determined by random.org)

SUE!!!

Sue said...
I've never used it before , but it looks like wonderful stuff!!! Love how you've used it....I reckon it would look good onmy scrapbook pages of my 2 daughters. xx
January 27, 2009 7:24 AM

Sue, please send me your snail mail addy so I can forward it on to the Streuter folks. I hope you enjoy your goodies!

I've had a few people e-mail asking about the techniques used on the lo's. I haven't gotten clearance on giving the details yet so I can't post them at this time. Sorry... I can tell you that the image transfer technique is in the book though ;)

Shannon asked about the family photo on the Johnson lo... It's my adopted family ~ I found the image on one of my Tuscan Rose image cd's! If you haven't checked out their collage images you really should. They have an amazing array of images ava. on both sheet & cd forms. I used LOADS of them in the book for all sorts of projects.

Book Update: Well, I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't posted in the last week...it's the final push before I take EVERYTHING down to Indy for pics. All of the step by step pics as well as the finished projects will be photographed over a 3 day period (wed/thru/fri) of this week. I am finishing up the final project today!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you what a relief this is to know I've made it on time!

I still have a few last minute things to do ~ renumber a few chapter photos - I had too much info & too many techniques so we had to do some cutting from several chapters. I think I have enough stuff for 2 or 3 books! So I need to go back and fix some numbers. I still ended up with so much info that the appendix won't fit so it's going to be ava. on their web-site - LOL!!

I counted last night and there are over 125 different techniques or variations on techniques in the book!! I think it's close to 140. I didn't even begin to count the finished projects...I may after everything is finished but right now there are over 500 photos in the book (after the cuts!!).

So, I won't be around till sometime next week but I just wanted to give you an update and let you know what's going on. I hope that you'll all still hang around as I plan on sharing projects and techniques and other fun stuff on a more regular basis again shortly!

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Take care everyone!!

7 comments:

  1. Why am I not surprised that you have gone above and beyond on the book projects...?!? LOL Well done. Please take care of yourself during this final push and then CELEBRATE all of your hard work. I am so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Struder has a cool ad for the Glue Film - with project pics, in the Jan./Feb. issue of Sommerset Studio. Check it out if you can, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have pm'd you my addy, Roni. Thanks.
    Can't believe I've won!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Sue! And congrats to you too Roni, for making your deadline! After the book is ready to go you'll have to let us know the best and worst parts of the process!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sue!
    Been stopping by daily looking for updates! Glad you made the deadline. I cant wait to get my hands on this book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes to you and your book. Sounds like it's gonna be a great book!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!