Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Enabler Alert ~ New Stamp Releases & Sales!!

Oh My!!!


My inbox is just filled with lots of fun stuff from loads of stamp companies....

be warned ~ the following may cause you to spend big bucks - LOL!!

Purple Onion - New Releases including French Postmarks! How cool is that :)

Stamp Diva - 10% off everything (except gift certificates & shipping charges) the entire month of November. What's even better is there is no limit. You may use it as many times in November as you'd like. To received the 10% discount when you check out at StampDiva.com, type november in the coupon redemption box. Also they have a brand new Christmas line from B Line Designs-their first ever!

100 Proof Press - Their new caty is available which includes hundreds of new images! Be sure to check out their retiring images...they are only around for a short amount of time then they will be gone!

Red Lead Paper Works - 8 Awesome new Christmas ATC stamps have just been added! Way cool retro images :)

Bombshell Stamps - SEVERAL new stamp sets added!! Awesome designs as expected!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh... I love the Noteblock stamps over at Purple Onion (page 1 of the new releases) and the Caution Label Set (page 2) is kewl, too. And Stampotique over at Stamp Diva has some fun new ones, too, like the spiritual journey text block, honeycomb background and the little bird 2-sided stamp.

    Thanks for the update, Roni. I love checking out all the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, wheres my Christmas wish list.......these are lovely, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  3. To received the 10% discount when you check out at StampDiva.com, type november in the coupon redemption box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Susan, I added that to the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I am trying not to tempt myself by looking too much, I do have to say that I love 100 Proof Press! I bought 3 grab bags from them once and all the images were super!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!