Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Autumn Inspiration

Hi All!


Well, chapter 4 is now history!! I'm so excited that means I've made my first deadline! WHEW! I am now working on the goodies for chapters 2-4. Lots of work since I have to make the same project up to each individual step for the pics ~ sometimes that's 8 different pics or 9 projects total for one technique. Takes a bit of time but I enjoy it :)

Here are some Autumn inspired goodies...the first lo was very difficult for me. I don't "do" white space very well...I feel like I have to fill it up with SOMETHING! It was a challenge to leave it alone. That Scenic Route paper is some of my favorite - too darn bad it's not still around anymore. I have just a bit left so I use it sparingly - LOL!!

BC - Autumn


This was just something for fun...it's a magnetic book...you know magnetic front & back with an accordion album in the center. Lots of Alcohol Inks on there...

Magnetic book - Autumn


My guys....

Thankful for You!!


Hope you're having a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, Roni. Thanks for sharing.

    (Pssst... and you GO GIRL on that book. Whoo-hoo. You da man! er... queen! da something awesome, if ya know what I mean. *blush* LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects, especially love the accordian album cover, so nice...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!