Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Artella Land

I wanted to tell you about a great resource for collage and altered art goodies ~ both hard copies and digital supplies. It's called Artella Land. It's a really cool store I've known about for some time. There are several areas you can check out. There is the General Store which offers up Vintage Photos; $1.99 Vintage Bargain Bin (you know how I love a Bargain!!); Assorted Art Supply & Treasures to start with. (for some reason all of my links take you to the main page...I'm not smart enough to figure it out but you can click on the individual areas and see all the neat goodies for yourself.....maybe some day I'll get smarter about this code stuff!)

Then there are the other areas of Artella Land.... Creativity Cover - a place to find LOADS of great digital collage items; Inspiring Springs - just what it sounds like, a place for inspiration be it an art workshop, Artella Magazine, Artella Books and more!

And there is another great place to hit - The Shoppes of Artella....a place filled with awesome goodness because it is all handmade goodies by a variety of artists!

I just recently became an affiliate of Artella Land . By doing so I can offer you a cool book - one of my favorites from their selection - Altered Ancestors - FREE!!! All you have to do is follow the link below and download it for your viewing pleasure!


Download a FREE copy of the Artella eBook, Artella Mae's NEW Altered Ancestors!, a 58-page eBook overflowing with ideas and techniques for using vintage photos in your artwork. Download your copy at: http://www.artellaland.com/affiliates/jrox.php?uid=ronijj_1_eaid_8

If you're interested in joining their affiliate program, just let me know and I'll send you an affiliate invitation to join!

Have fun checking 'em out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!