Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fun New QDD Stamps!

I wanted to share a few projects I made with some fun new stamps by Queen's Dresser Drawers....Inchie Documents! These little buggers are just darling and so much fun. I of course made some inchies with them but I also created an ATC in honor of the upcoming Olympics :)

On to the inchies.....Enjoy....

Supplies:

QDD Inchie Stamps - Hannah Grey
Gold Cracker Jack Charms - Hannah Grey
Inks - Ranger
Ink Blending Tool - Ranger
Cardstock - various

HG July021
HG July020
HG July010

Be sure to check back tomorrow as I will feature another great Rubber Stamp Retailer/Designer ~ Alluring Impressions!
They will so generously be giving away a sheet of stamps ~ with a twist....YOU will be deciding which set of stamps the prize will be!!!! The sheet of stamps with the most votes will be given as the prize to one lucky winner :)
So spread the word ~ tell your friends to come and vote for their (or your) favorite set of stamps!!
Remember, you can't win if you don't post (or e-mail)!!!!

3 comments:

  1. very yummy! they look perfect for inchies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in. Love the inchies.
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Go For The Gold ATC !! a cool twist with the vintage badminton player! So I'm guessing these stamps have images that are 1x1?? Or is it a stamp with multiple images??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!