Saturday, August 9, 2008

Alluring Impressions - Winner!!!

WOW ~ what a wonderful response on the Alluring Impressions Stamp Give-A-Way!!!!


We had an amazing 67 votes for 34 different stamp sets.

Here's what you all voted for (in alpha order)....

Ancestors - 4

Arches - 5

Art Hands - 1

Ballerinas - 1

Big Lace - 1

Bingo - 1

Borders & Keys - 2

Call Me - 1

Carte De Paris - 1

Dance - 1

Do What You Love - 1

Dream Catcher - 1

Egypt - 1

Explore - 1

Faraway Dreams - 1

Feather - 1

Gears - 3

Girlfriends - 2

Girls Soul - 3

Glasses - 1

Indian Chiefs - 4

Keys & Keyholes - 1

Lighthouse - 2

Marilyn - 2

Pansy - 1

Pin Me Up - 12

Playing Girls - 3

Progress - 1

Rain - 1

Scientists - 2

Skeletons - 1

Spread Your Wings - 2

Texture Background - 1

Time Watch - 1

As you can see Pin Me Up was by far the most popular stamp set with a whopping 12 votes!!!

So, now you're wondering who the lucky winner is aren't you?!?!?

I went over to Random.org and put in all the numbers and it pulled out #28 as our lucky winner ~

CATHY!!!!!


cathy said...
So many to choose from--it was very difficult. But I like Q-TAP2 Arches. Lots you could do with it. Cathy
August 8, 2008 7:57 AM

Cathy if you could please send me your snail mail addy I'll forward it on to Amy so she can send you your prize :)

Thanks so much to everyone who voted!

I hope you all had as much fun as I did checking out all of the marvelous stamps offered by Alluring Impressions!!

2 comments:

  1. The set I voted for (Milagros) is not listed. Maybe I wasn't in the drawing either...bummer! It is interesting to see how many different "favorites" everyone has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda ~ yes, you were in on the drawing...I made a mistake and had 2 Marilyns. I was copy and pasting and screwed up along the way! Anyway no fear, you were most definately in the running :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!