Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tim Holtz Summer 08 CHA Releases!

First I'll share the most requested pics/line with you....Tim Holtz of course - LOL!! I've had more people asking about his new goodies than any other mfg/designer so here you go.....

The first pics are of his new Advantus goodies....

(just so you know who's it is - lol!!)

IMG_1524

Seasonal Grunge Board - LOVE the Halloween stuff - Too cute!

IMG_1518

Nature Grunge Board - this is another great set!!

IMG_1519

Icon Grunge Board - Fun & Funky...

IMG_1520

Key Holes, Fragments (circles/ovals & charms); Stencil Letters; and my FAV... the Masks!!! Way cool goodies!

IMG_1526

Some stuff from the Advantus booth -

IMG_1522

IMG_1525

and Tim in action...

IMG_1600

IMG_1601

IMG_1602

This is when he realized I was standing there....I had been behind a few ladies who left when he had finished that tag. He was holding it up at different angles for people to take pics and I said how about holding it up over here... He was so surprised :) That was lots of fun! (notice him pointing at me with his inky fingers!! I love it ~ I told someone tonite that's when you know you've done it right!) Gotta love Ink Stains!!! (tee hee hee!!!)

IMG_1603

Playing with some of his new masks...

IMG_1605

Distressed Stickles - not such a great pic but you can see it's granular texture! The two colors shown are Worn Lipstick & Spiced Marmalade. He gave me a bottle of the Spiced Marmalade so I'll share some creations using it later this week.

Well that's all for now...I have some other pics of the Ranger booth with my creations but I'll wait and share those for some other time.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE Tim!!!
    Super duper photos!!

    I am just lovin' the new grunge board and paints!!! Yahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY Goodness!! I'm so going to buy one of everything!! isn't his stuff so AWESOME!!! and I love how you show us to use it :)


    on the little mini book with the ruler binding-how did they achieve the broken glass look?? Is it real broken glass?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'm telling everyone ahead of time.... I'm gonna be bankrupt. LOL So many new toys that I want!

    Some great pics, Roni. Good for you.

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, bobbi - that is the cracked glass technique. Just coat your piece with 3 or so layers of the UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel)to get it as thick and shiny as you want it and then when you are done, put it in the freezer until it's cool. Then take it out and bend it this way and that and you will get very cool cracks. It looks like cracked glass! To make it really stand out, go over it with Distress or Adirondack inks and then wipe off. The ink will stay in the cracks to really make it pop. It's an easy but very cool technique!

    Roni - GREAT PICS! Wow - I want the Nature Grunge Board set. Heck, who am I kidding. I WANT IT ALL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the fab pics

    I can't see any distress stickles in that last photo - is there one photo missing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bobbi ~ it could be the Cracked Glass UTEE Technique as Phinny suggested or it could be Crackle Accents. You simply cover your charm with the Crackle Accents and let it dry. It does all the work for you.

    Either way it is WAY cool :) Love the mica!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to get my hands on the new stuff from Tim, inky fingered genius that he is :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this blog because it reminds me of myself. Thanks for posting!

    Search Engine for Internet Marketing
    Add Url Free
    6,000+ sites indexed you can advertise on for free
    View by Traffic, Quality, Reach, Popularity, and more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!