Friday, July 18, 2008

Ranger's CHA Releases - Summer 08!!

K folks - here are the cool new goodies Ranger has to offer up at CHA Summer 2008!

Kool new organizer for all your Mini Misters....

R5

For those of you who don't know Claudine Helmuth is Ranger's newest addition to their family of wonderful designers. Here is her first set of products ....

Paints & Mediums -

R2

and the goodies to go along with...

R4

Here is one of my favorite new items. This is what really intrigues me. It's a matte Stickles Glitter Glue to match Tim Holtz's Distress line!! I am really excited about this and can't wait to see the colors up close and personal :)

R1

And my absolute favorite of their new releases....

METALLIC CRACKLE PAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hooo! These things rock ~ they come in Brushed Pewter, Tarnished Brass and Antiqued Bronze (copper!!!!) And by popular demand Ranger has also come out with a WHITE Crackle Paint!! It's called Picket Fence ~ perfect addition to the Distressed Line of products.

R3

So there you have the latest and greatest from one of my and I'm sure your manufactures!
I will be sharing looks at lots more new goodies from many of our favorites after Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You're right, metallic and white Crackle paints are very cool beans. And... psst... between you an me and the fencepost - I am SO glad it's NOT metal sheets! I got nervous there for a minute. I'm sure they're cool and all, but just not for me. The last thing I need is a whole new area to learn and buy for. It's a fad or phase, I think. *shrug* LOL I'm so opinionated!

    Love the new stuff. Bring back some of those Distress Stickles, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those metallic crackle paints sound fab - wonder how long it will take for us to be able to get our inky little fingers on them over here in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be fun - metallic crackle paints are my favorite too! I thought there was new Grunge Board too? I guess we will have to wait and see .....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!