Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ink Stains - Business Card for CHA

O.k...my friend told me to bring some business cards to hand out sooooo, I'm in the process of making them right now. EEK!

I want them to really make an impression....I want them to be something different and memorable to whomever sees them. Here is what I came up with...I think they are very me.

Ink Stains Card001

(I put the "inkstains" over my contact info...it's not really on the card.)


Ink Stains Card002

What do you think? Honest opinions please!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome opportunity and awesome card. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honest opinion??? That card ROCKS!! I love it....it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's cool Roni-but can you make enuf before sat??

    and more Ranger info please!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crank those babies out...they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is you Roni! Great job and have fun at CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE It!! (I hope you'll send some my way! I'll be glad to pass them around!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card. Very hip.
    www.businesscardtobusiness.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!