Thursday, May 8, 2008

Purple Faerie Paper Crafts....

Not sure if you noticed or not but I have a new little badge off to the right. Nina of Purple Faerie Paper Crafts has invited me to be a member of her Challenge Team :)

Each month the team is challenged to create various projects so be on the look out for some neat new projects for the team. June's Challenge has to do with Inchies!! So, I'm finally going to dive in after thinking about them for some time now - LOL!! This was just the push I needed.

Thanks Nina!!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! And... did anyone else catch Roni's cool ATC article in the last issue of the Purple Faerie Paper Crafts Newsletter? It's awesome and has some great pics, too, so check it out!

    I'm warning you, though, Roni. Inchie's can be strangely addicting. And they MULTIPLY! I am supposed to do 16 for the monthly GH swap, but I counted my finished ones last night and I had 51! Last month I had over 20,now it's over 50!

    You'll have to share your process with us here. (please?) I start by making a cool background of the color or theme of the swap or project and then once all the layers are dry, I use my Marvy 1" paper punch (the ONLY one I found that is exactly 1" square - isn't that odd?). I punch each inchie out by moving the paper around in the window and punching when I have an interesting design.

    Anyway, inchies are kind of like Gremlins (after someone pours water on them) so look out! LOL

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thanks Phinny!!! I'm glad you liked it :)

    LOL....that's what I'm worried about. I've been eyeing them for quite some time and I do believe they will become an addiction....just another thing to add to the addict list - LOL!!! ;) Seems like I can never do things half way...I have to jump in with both feet, legs and well, you know the rest just follows!

    51 - oh my woman! You are addicted!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!