Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ATC's by Me!

A bit more ATC art work to share...these are the ATC's I made for the April swap - I made some others but totally spaced on taking pics of them. (Doh!!)

Bathing Beauty - background is made using Faux Batik technique.

ATC Article 2

Decisions, Decisions

April ATC 004

Who says..... - Background made using Ink Blending Tool Technique Blended Pearls.

April ATC 005

Tomorrow I'm going to be MIA - dh & I have to go pick up a machine in Southern Indiana (right along the KY border) so we're going to be leaving before the crow pee's in the a.m. I won't have time to post. I do however have something exciting planned to share later this week. I got my shipment of Ranger's NEW Pigment Ink Pads!!! I've been playing and have a few comparisons to share with you and if I have time I'll make up a few cards or ATC's or something.
Till then...have a wonderful week!!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty ATCs =) Enjoy your trip - can't wait to see what you have for the pigment inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I recognize that fairy stamp from the swap box! You did a fabulous job with it...love the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the faux batik technique and yours is just stunning! Great ATCs, Roni. Thanks for sharing.

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete
  4. as always loved all of your works. enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!