Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yep, been tagged ;) Different one this time so here goes....

Ok, here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you – Rebecca

2. Post the rules on your blog. Check!

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself

- I love peanutbutter!
- Artificial Lime flavored food things make me sick - especially Lime Kool-Aid!
- I never wear rubber gloves when I craft or garden. I like to "feel" what I'm doing.
- I was born in Pennsylvania.
- I'm a night owl.
- I'm afriad of most bugs (not ladybugs or butterflies).

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs ....sorry guys....I didn't start it ;)

Daiva
Jen H
Shannon
Tammy
Sasha
Laurie

5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their site. Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!