Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Scrapbook Lay-Out

Someone e-mailed me asking if I scrapbooked and could I share some lo's here. The answer to both is yes. I have sort of gotten into a scrapping rut lately so I guess that's why I haven't shared any with you.


Here is an older lay-out from last year that I created with some beautiful pics of my early tulips. No stamping but of course I did distress the edges of the cardstock with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and I distressed the white ric-rack with Peeled Paint Distress Inks (yes, these are two of my fav. Distress Ink colors ;) LOL!!)



Joy - All of my Sprigs of Joy are in You!





I believe the pattern paper is Crossed Path's Easter Collection but I'm not sure anymore. I don't have it written down anywhere on the back that I can see. Cardstock is Bazzil and the Inks are Ranger of course ;)


So there you have it, I promise to share more of my lo's and hopefully some new ones when I get motivated to scrap again.

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious you get that question too!

    Hey! I've tagged you and also given you a little bloggy award - come visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been anxiously waiting for you to scrap again. I hope you get out of the rut soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!