Sunday, March 23, 2008

Red Lead PaperWorks

Today's rubber stamp site of the week is Red Lead PaperWorks! This place is totally awesome....o.k., I know what you're thinking...she says that EVERY week. Well, you have to agree with me, it's ALWAYS true!!!

Red Lead bills it's self as a Mixed Media/Paper Arts store. It's got an amazing line of rubber stamps which instantly bring to mind the children's books - Dick & Jane! Check out their Winter Fun stamp; Garden Girl and their little Butterfly Wishes girl. Isn't she just precious!!

In addition to those little darlings they have an abundance of retro rubber stamps that remind me of the 50's! Check out these seasonal stamps....Spring Chicks; Happy Spring; Top Hat Snowman; and the Merry Christmas to You! Just darling :)

Red Lead also offers up some great vintage images as well - Fly Away With Me; A Little Bird Told Me and more!!!

But can you believe it there is even more!! They offer a line of stamps perfectly sized for Domino's as well as numerous phrases & word stamps in a variety of fonts. Red Lead has charms and bottles and trinkets of all sorts not to mention collage sheets, kits, tags....the list just goes on! I highly recommend you take a peek at their site. I'm sure they've got a little something to please everyone :)

Well, I've done my bit to improve the economy today (and tease my friends who are on a spending freeze - tee hee hee!!)
Till next time friends!!
Happy Shopping!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this store! (at least online) My dream is to go there in person some day and take one of their fun classes!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great products!! Love the vintage looking stamps. :) Thanks again for sharing such a neat 'store'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, I think you are evil...
    I Love you even if you are!!
    EeeeeeEEEEeeeeeeeeE

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL! One of my non-stamping, non-sbing friends recommended this place to me (in person, though, she lives in St. Louis), but I couldn't go b/c I was on a freeze at the time. No such problem this time!!! LOL Next time through I will have to make a stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for all the links....I think! I am off to have a look
    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is soooo worth going to, trust me! Going there is part of my Saturday ritual, pretty much every week.

    I haven't taken any classes, though I should.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!