Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lost Coast Designs

Here is the rubber stamp site of the week....Lost Coast Designs! O.k. I have to tell you this has been on of my fav. stamp mfg. for a long time. They offer a great collection of stamps with some very unique and striking images!

One of my favorites from their line has got to be from their Leonardo Collection - Chloe and Cosmos are so beautiful! Trust me when I say this beauty is not lost when stamped. Some of my favorite creations have started with these very images!


If ATC's are your thing you'll definitely want to check out their page - Images for Artist Trading Cards! Loads of great background images from chicken wire to Gothic text stamps. Not to mention a sheet of really cool info stamps for the back!


Lost Coast will entice you with some enchanting people.... men and women of fortune as well as Doodle Dolls and many faces of Mona (Lisa). They can even tell your future with these great Fortune Cards!

Well, I could go on but I better leave some surprises that you can discover for yourself.... Hope you stop by and take a look, I'm sure you'll find something you just can't stamp without ;)

Have a super Sunday!!

3 comments:

  1. thank you for that link! I love Leonardo. Those images are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have three things to tell you-- and if i dont say it like that i will forget at least one of them--
    1-- i am soooooo mad at you for the German Glitter link--- I'm on a spending freeze and I want that bad!! better get busy so i can buy some
    2--beautiful cone-- love the idea and that green grassy stuff you used
    3--oh you have been tagged--please see my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fortune men and women (especially the dancing men with the pointed hats!!) and the doodle dolls! These would all be awesome for ATC cards, or even embellishments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!