Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just for Fun Grunge Board B-day Card

Here is a fun project using Tim Holtz's Grunge Board and Rangers Crackle Paints & Distress Inks! Actually they are all 3 Tim's but well you kwim.

Supplies:

Distress Inks - Ranger
Distress Crackle Paint - Ranger
Ink Blending Tool & Foams - Ranger
Archival Ink - Jet Black - Ranger
Non-Stick Craft Mat - Ranger
Stickles - Ranger
Grunge Board - Advantus
Rubber Stamp Sentiment - Paper Studios (Hobby Lobby)
Pattern Paper - Die Cuts With A View & Creative Imaginations



take just a little bit of time & warped sense of humor....
this is what you get - LOL!!



The inside reads:
"Not as old as dirt yet but you're getting there!"

I've been tagged so tomorrow find out the answers to all those burning questions like what would I do if I had a million dollars, some of my bad habits and what I plan on doing with my day - LOL!!!

Sunday you'll want to be sure to check back in...I've got another brand new stamp mfg. to share all the way from Australia!! Her designs are totally awesome AND she has been so generous to off a 5.00 discount off if you tell her you saw it here :) How cool is that!!!!

That's all for now ~
Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!!
Go Get Inky!!

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Tim's grunge board? I have some but never tried it yet. :) Love this b-day card you made with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Nanette. I was so excited when grunge board came out that I raced to the store and got the alpha and elements and then... well, I think it's about time I took them out of the packages and started working (playing?) with them!

    Thanks for the reminder, Roni, and the awesome projects. Ink Stains has become one of the highlights of my day. I just love coming here and seeing what you've dreamed up. I have all of the Ranger and Tim Holtz products so it's just a really cool way for me to get inspired to use these materials in new and exciting ways.

    - phinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you all like :) I hope you guys do give your grunge board a try ~ it's way fun!!

    Please feel free to share links to your creations when you do!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!