Saturday, March 8, 2008

I've been tagged :)

So if you get tagged, copy and paste this to your own blog, and put in your answers, and then tag 3 other people.

Here goes….10 years ago I was: sending my baby off to Kindergarden each day (really hard for both of us!); dealing with a baby bassett hound (doing the same thing 10 years later!!) and helping dh run our own small business (and still doing it all these years later.).

Things on my to do list for today:

1. Laundry
2. post in my blog
3. billing
4. clean up my craft area


4 things I would do if I became a billionaire:

1. Go to Disney World (taking all my family with me of course!)
2. Retire
3. Pay off all our bills
4. Build a Scrap/Stamp Studio :)

3 bad habits:

1. procrastination
2. worrying (I worry about EVERYTHING!!!!)
3. doing things I shouldn't (I have a bad back and tend to do lots of stupid things!)

5 jobs I have had:

1. Baby Sitter
2. Insurance Claims Adjuster
3. Mom/Cook/Chauffer/Maid/Taxi Driver/etc.
4. Cashier @ Farm Store
5. Receptionist @ Lawyers Office

6 Things most people don’t know about me:

1. I'm afraid of BUGS! Eeek!!
2. I wanted to be the owner the Dallas Cowboys when I was little.
3. I wanted to marry Tom Jones when I was 3-4 years old ;)
4. I married my high school sweetheart. (we're still together after 26 years - 22 of those married).
5. I am obsessed with the freshness of my food. Bread in particular....If it's been in the house for more than a 3-4 days I won't eat it and throw it out after a couple more!
6. I sleep with 3 men....my dh and our dogs Cecil & Fidget (tee hee hee....you thought I was really going to drop a bomb shell didn't you ;) LOL!!!!!)


I'll tag my friends Daiva, Nanette, and Molly :) (I tried to make sure I tagged somebody who hadn't already filled this one out. Hope I got it right!)

1 comment:

  1. Okay dolly, I took the bait and added your tag to my blog! I love you bunches!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!