Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ink Blending Tool Scrapbook Lay-Outs

I know I know....more lo's?!?!?! Yes, just two more for now I promise. I have a reason for posting these two actually...they are sort of a preview of some techniques I want to share with you next week on the Ink Blending Tool. It's actually taken from a 10 part class that I put together which goes through 10 different techniques using the Ink Blending Tool.

Hope...

This lay-out is made by choosing 2 main colors to work with! I chose blues & greens and it demonstrates how to blend them together so they are virtually seamless. By varying the color combinations you can really make some very visually stunning effects.


Farm Boy...

This is a lay-out of MY farm boy....Bob. The background is a more advanced technique using the IBT - creating faux wood grain using Acrylic Paints & Distress Inks.


I hope these peeks into the upcoming Ink Blending Tool techniques excite you and tempt those of you on a spending freeze (you know who you are - lol!!) to splurge a tiny bit to get yourself one so you can play along too! I promise, this isn't going to be another tool that just sits around gathering dust! This is a tool that you WILL use for all sorts of cool techniques!!

4 comments:

  1. Both great LOs, Ron. :) Can't wait until next week to learn some new techniques. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!

    I *think* I know how to do the first one, but I have no clue about the second and I can't wait to find out. I love adding new techniques to my creative toolbox.

    Have a great weekend!

    - phinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen those before! great stuff!! looking forward to the technique tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome job! I love scrapbooking! I love your blog! It has given me some fresh new ideas for my creative mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!