Sunday, March 16, 2008

Craft Swap Forum

Normally I just post a new rubber stamp designer/site on Sundays but I found a WONDERFUL craft forum in the UK that I just have to share with you all....it's called Craft Swap. It is soooo cool! Nothing like anything I've found here in the US.


The forum administrator is Simon and he has started giving pod casts on various crafty subjects. There are 2 at the moment, one a bit over 10 minutes and the 2nd a little longer with more to come in the future. I listened to both immediately and can't wait to hear more! There is an accompanying blog with photos and written information covering various sections of the pod casts.

The forum it's self is packed with various topic areas such as General Chat (for more personal stuff); Crafty Chat; ATC Zone; Fat Book Zone; Scrapping -Stamping- Altering & More; Other Crafts - Knitting, Parchement, Inchies & Jewelry; Lists/Swaps/Challenges; Swap Zone; Misc. Chat - where you can go to moan and your pets can even chit chat!!

They have set up a photobucket account where everyone can post their creations. From the ATC & FatBook challenges to loads of other great stuff!

Now, you do have to sign up and become a forum member but I tell you, it's easy and worth it...this place is simply AWESOME!!

14 comments:

  1. Hey! I love your Blog! Thanks for saying lovely things about CraftSwap, it is a lovely place to be....hope to see you posting there soon ...Hels x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your Blog is just Fab and your Artwork Brill, thanks for plugging craftswap, its a great forum and a fun place to go xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant blog - you have some lovely things on here! thank you for saying such lovely things about the forum - hope to see you there again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant blog!! Yes it is true Craft Swap forum is a great place to go1 :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog - and thank you for your lovely words about our Craft Swap Forum - I hope you have fun with us!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great place! I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you blog and thank you so much for all the lovely things you've said about craftswap :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant blog love your art work and thank you saying such lovely things about craft swap it truly is an amazing friendly place xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found all my crafting buddies through CSF, and of course how to blog!! Great forum!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds fun. I'll have to check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okey dokey - I'm registered. (I had to get some American slang in here, what with all of the British accents! LOL)

    Hey, Roni. Can you recommend a site, group or place for reputable art swaps? I'd really love to do one and I just haven't found a place yet. This site sounds wonderful, but I don't know how it would work sending things inter-continentally. (That's too big to say this early here on the left coast. I need another cup of coffee. LOL)

    Thanks for the recommendation.

    - Ink Stained (phingers) Phinny

    *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is fantatic, great for inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your blog...loads of wonderful things on here x

    As for Craftswap...it's mine and many others second home!!lol
    We love it...thanks for your kind words x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!