Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Posting Winners

Sorry it's taken me so long to get the results of the Posting Contest up but this darn illness has kept me down for a while.
Without further delay....
The winner of the posting contest
with a whopping
98 points!!!
is
Karen!!!!
Wooo Hooo....congrats Karen!!!
Thanks for all your wonderful comments :) I'll be e-mailing you with regards to your cd choice :)
Since there were SOOOOOOO many cool comments, I've got some rubber stamps and other goodies for the 2nd & 3rd place points posters as well...
They are.....
with 29 points....
Nanette!!!
and
with 18 points.....
Shannon!!!!
Congrats ladies :)
Thanks to everyone who posted! I appreciate your comments, please keep them coming!

3 comments:

  1. WOWZERS!!!! I am shocked!! But pleased, too. :)

    Congratulations to Karen and Shannon!! Keep commenting, ladies!! :D

    Thanks for so many inspirational ideas, Roni. Love all that you've 'taught' us on this great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise Roni!! I had completely forgotten about the posting contest until you emailed me! I was actually feeling like somewhat of a Blog Hog....with all my chatter, but now I'm glad I let it all hang out!!
    Thank goodness I can look back at the archives because there was no way I could have kept up with all the amazing tips, techniques and projects as they appeared. I have a few that I really want to try as soon as things slow down! Thanks for the contest and the prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa! I wasn't even trying!! Honestly, I completely forgot you were keeping count!!
    You are super inspiring, I love this blog! thank you so much for taking the time to do it, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!