Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Cards, Cards and MORE CARDS!!!

I just finished up a 3 day marathon of card making! 150 cards in yes just 3 days!! It might not sound like much but each and every card was different!!!!

These were cards for my Mom's euchre club. Each year the club has a secret sister exchange. My card making for them started a few years ago. I made my mom a few cards and the ladies really liked them. My mom told them I'd make them some if they would like. A few ladies bought them to begin with but this year all 12 of them bought a set along with someone wanting an extra set of just birthday cards. Each set includes a card for 8 holidays plus an anniversary and birthday card.

I started working on them Sat. a.m., couldn't work on them Sunday at all cause my back went out and it was impossible for me to sit at the table for very long. I worked on them yesterday and then this morning. They are all sorted and packaged up for their next party :)

I'm so glad to mark that off my list of things to do. Now if I only had my "Christmas Cards" sent out....now they are really New Years cards I guess - LOL!! I'm going to work on those tomorrow as well as some long overdue Christmas gifts. Better late then never I guess ;)

So, I'll have a new project for you tomorrow...Burnt Edge Technique using the Ink Blending Tool from Ranger :)

Till then....Happy Inking!!

5 comments:

  1. have you seen this yet?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODmW_qULL8

    and in case you're wondering, I'm on scrapping hiatus while our basement is under reno's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is alot of cards to make in such a short time. I don't think I'd be able to do that - good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You're insane woman!! But I'll bet those cards were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great!! Can't believe you made them all different. You're my hero!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never got my Christmas cards done either, or my New Years ones... :~(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!